Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer

So we finally get a look at The Amazing Spider-Man trailer and my doubts and worries are starting to go away. I was nervous at a reboot especially since it hasn't been that long since the last Spider-Man movie. Still this movie looks to have a lot of potential. It feels darker and definitely has a new feel to it different from the last trilogy. The most interesting thing in my eyes is the great cast. Andrew Garfield looks awesome as Peter Parker and if he is anything like his Social Network performance than I think he will be great. I am a huge Emma Stone fan so I am pumped to see her as Gwen Stacy. So overall it is a great teaser and I am definitely interested. Love the last POV shot as Spider-Man flies through the city. Watch the trailer and decide for yourself if this reboot will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment